Up next


Islam - The Religion Of Violence (Mirror)

188 Views
AsianNationalistPride
30
Published on 05 Oct 2020 / In Documentry Films Worth Watching

Recommended red pill, mirroed from this source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0RKBJ22V0dq5/
This has to be spread all over, not just western nations.

Show more
4 Comments sort Sort by

franciscopollardo
franciscopollardo 11 days ago

He is right as I had to go to school with 98% Niggers. The other 2% were four (4) White kids and the rest of the other were the Puerto Ricans, most of whom were clearly Caucasian of Europe. They had blue, green brown, and black eyes. Their hair was long and soft. Awesome. They would suffer the same brutal treatment as the Whites. Brutal beatings on both males and females. Those Niggers cost me an entire school year, for which I stop attending and repeated 7th grade. So did many of the Spanish kids. Girls got married at 14 to escape the Philadelphia Jew School System. The Spanish guys would also drop out. Graduation rates for Hispanics was 1%. Jews and Niggers. Now it is the Muslims in the Public School System in Philly praying in the hallways. White kids have to step over them in the hallways and stairwells.

   1    0
franciscopollardo
franciscopollardo 11 days ago

I forgot, my dumb Caucasian Italian Mother sent me there and she was a single parent in the 1960's and 1970's. Women are focked up and stupid, generally speaking, because it is generally true.

   0    0
AsianNationalistPride
AsianNationalistPride 10 days ago

A mother that sends her own blood to a school with 98% niggers... I can imagine the hatred of your own mother because of suffering from her negligence.

   0    0
franciscopollardo
franciscopollardo 10 days ago

@AsianNationalistPride: Corrected Stmnt: @AsianNationalistPride: What happened to me was that I did not go back to Jr. High School for an entire school year. Afterwards, we moved to North Philly, aka: Puerto Rican Heaven. As a Whiteboy-Dago, I was able to blend in and was accepted by the Ricans, who taught to me to street fight and protected me many times. You go to school based on where you live. If you cannot afford private school, too bad. What I health with in 1970, has been happening to your Asian Cousins in Philadelphia. Brutal attacks on the Vietnamese youth, Chinese immigrants, Chinese citizens, Koreans, Cambodians, etc. I got the proof in black and white. News articles of the many attacks where the Asains are outnumbed 20 to 1. Enjoy your mama. e 0 0

   0    0
AsianNationalistPride

@franciscopollardo: I've seen attacks on Asians by niggers. Especially one nigger foreigner in China that bit a nurse. Also, attack in NYC where an Asian woman was attacked by a nigger in a subway. Niggers, just like Muslims only understand violence.

   0    0
franciscopollardo
franciscopollardo 6 days ago

@AsianNationalistPride: Now there is something we can agree on. I live part time in Vietnam and the Niggers from Africa go there and commit major crimes. I have pictures of Niggas fighting the police in VN's courts and many news reports. Vietnamese hide their money when the Niggas are in the open markets or covered markets.

   0    0
franciscopollardo
franciscopollardo 6 days ago

Once the Niggas kill us White Crackers / Honkies, the Asians will be next and lastly the Brown skinned (Latino Indians & Afro Latinos). races

   0    0
southern1861
southern1861 22 days ago

The needs to grow so balls and get rid of the muslims beast. The hell with them. They need to protect themselves and their history, family etc. Kill them if you have to. They will kill you rape your women and children. They are a minic to society. Take the kikes with them. satanic pricks

   2    0
Trey Xanthean
Trey Xanthean 24 days ago

God DAMN IT this makes my BLOOD BOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the narrator has one point that stands out. the REAL MEN, UPRIGHT MEN that BUILT these countries were slaughtered in mass in the first and second world wars. the genetic chaff that has been left with some obvious exceptions is so weak and cucked to these women that i just do not know what will happen. My God Men. we have got to do SOMETHING to stomp out this jewdized, bastardized, farce of a "life" we now find ourselves in. WHERE IS YOUR HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

   2    0
AsianNationalistPride
AsianNationalistPride 23 days ago

That's why these weak willed men need to see what's going on and also see this documentary. There will be strong men that will be feeling extreme hatred in their hearts enough to spill blood of the kikes, niggers and invading Muslims.

   3    0
Trey Xanthean
Trey Xanthean 24 days ago

Subbed, great to see you here Brother!!!

   1    0
Show more

Up next