close

Please help support us! https://worldtruthvideos.org/support

Up next


Harry Vox - Masks Give The Powerless "Power"

106 Views
ChristIsKing
820
Published on 16 Apr 2021 / In Uncategorized

⁣Harry Vox - Masks Give The Powerless "Power"

Show more
11 Comments sort Sort By

AppalachianAmerican
AppalachianAmerican 30 days ago (edited)

The power of the mask is equated to the authority of the asshole convenience store clerk.

   0    0
TIGER
TIGER 1 month ago

Harry Vox voicing my thoughts again..... thanks man

   1    0
theliquidatedrabbi
theliquidatedrabbi 1 month ago

Blackrock...Rothschild company

   1    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

Blackrock, Blackstone, Blackcube...

   1    0
WhiteMiasma
WhiteMiasma 1 month ago

@RobertCoxswain: Blackmind, blackheart, blacksoul.

   0    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

@WhiteMiasma: Are there companies called that? I know that most people in this world have taken on those characteristics.

   0    0
shadyanderson
shadyanderson 1 month ago

where i am i can honestly say i am the 1% the rest are 99% muzzled retarded pussies, there was a kid in a pram today in shops and it was muzzled up like a fucking dog,the kid must have been 3yrs old and out of everyone around me i was the only 1 concerned for that poor kid...these fools are too far gone,when they all start dropping you know what will happen then oh no "another bullshit variant" because you can be sure these fools have been jabbed..

   3    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

There will be a time when we need to fend for ourselves and leave the rest to their own devices.

   1    0
WhiteMiasma
WhiteMiasma 1 month ago

Great meme.

   0    0
TIGER
TIGER 1 month ago

@RobertCoxswain: I struggle not to intervene when children are involved, all it takes is one person to feed their kid fucken TOFU and i'm gritting my teeth....

   1    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

@TIGER: Funny and accurate, people have lost their souls, it is more and more difficult to find someone who cares about anything true or real, who doesn't look at others as a prop or expendable. God is going to wash this world away and I for one am more than ready.

   1    0
TIGER
TIGER 1 month ago

@RobertCoxswain: sad but true brother Coxswain

   1    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

@TIGER: Sttrange that I came to a "hate site" and met actual human beings. God bless you and thank you for existing.

   2    0
TIGER
TIGER 1 month ago

@RobertCoxswain: I feel ya. I'll keep you in mind if/when the crunch comes, try to do us a bit proud eh??

   0    0
RobertCoxswain
RobertCoxswain 1 month ago

@TIGER: I don't fear man, only God, so whatever comes of that so be it.

   1    0
Ghost of Violence
Ghost of Violence 1 month ago

i appreciate the upload but i'm not gonna listen past first minute
and i want to note why.

his first words out the gate are:
- the mask fraud is what alllll the other frauds are predicated on
- the first thing we have to do is attack the mask fraud.

no.
my words:
- the jew fraud is what all other frauds are predicated on.
- if we could wipe this out, as with water on the wicked witch, we would
be able to turn everything around without scorched-earth method.
BUT, i am aware we probably can never accomplis this.

but the jew is the absolute root problem.
jews are 80% of russia govt
70% of american govt
created ccp of china
own islam, the vatican, evangelicals, etc.
own 100% of currency, media.
they own our military, all militaries,
they own all our police and everyone's police.
they own all the niggers and all sand niggers and all mestizos.

   5    0
1933HWR1945
1933HWR1945 29 days ago

Yes, the Jew is the root problem.

   1    0
Show more

Up next