close

Try our free social site WTMX

Up next


Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GiG - 14 - Poker Face

6 Views
CHRIS GAYLORD
38
Published on 13 Jun 2021 / In Film & Animation

⁣Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GiG - 14 - Poker Face
⁣Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG uncovers a significant amount of
back-story that was only vaguely talked about during the first season,
including information about the last world wars. Between the turn of the
century and 2032, there were two major conflicts that changed world
politics. The first being nuclear World War III, and the other being
non-nuclear World War IV, also known as the Second Vietnam War. The
increase in independent states and sovereign regions grew from the chaos
of the last 30 years. The planet remains divided and several locations
exist on the planet where sovereignty is in question, where no one is
really sure who owns or governs what.
This fictional history matches one presented in Appleseed Databook,
suggesting that both Appleseed and Ghost in the Shell may be occurring
in the same fictional universe, albeit at different points of its
timeline.
While originally intended to "underscore the dilemmas and
concerns that people would face if they relied too heavily on the new
communications infrastructure."[2] Stand Alone Complex
eventually came to represent a phenomenon where unrelated, yet very
similar actions of individuals create a seemingly concerted effort.
In the first series, it usually refers to events surrounding the Laughing Man case, and to some extent, the teamwork observed in Public Security Section 9. It is presented as an emergent phenomenon catalyzed by parallelization of the human psyche through the cyberbrain networks.

Show more
2 Comments sort Sort By

CHRIS GAYLORD
CHRIS GAYLORD 1 month ago

Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG uncovers a significant amount of back-story that was only vaguely talked about during the first season, including information about the last world wars. Between the turn of the century and 2032, there were two major conflicts that changed world politics. The first being nuclear World War III, and the other being non-nuclear World War IV, also known as the Second Vietnam War. The increase in independent states and sovereign regions grew from the chaos of the last 30 years. The planet remains divided and several locations exist on the planet where sovereignty is in question, where no one is really sure who owns or governs what.

This fictional history matches one presented in Appleseed Databook, suggesting that both Appleseed and Ghost in the Shell may be occurring in the same fictional universe, albeit at different points of its timeline.

While originally intended to "underscore the dilemmas and concerns that people would face if they relied too heavily on the new communications infrastructure."[2] Stand Alone Complex eventually came to represent a phenomenon where unrelated, yet very similar actions of individuals create a seemingly concerted effort.

In the first series, it usually refers to events surrounding the Laughing Man case, and to some extent, the teamwork observed in Public Security Section 9. It is presented as an emergent phenomenon catalyzed by parallelization of the human psyche through the cyberbrain networks.

   0    0
WhiteNight
WhiteNight 2 months ago

.....rubbish

   0    0
CHRIS GAYLORD
CHRIS GAYLORD 1 month ago

Absolutely, for idiots. This is the Japanese concept of what Agenda 2030 will look like. You'll be dead soon, so your opinion means little to me.
Let me tell you a little story. China is going to invade the USA in November & this is how they are going to do it. They had planned to do it in 2025, but they had expected resistance. With 70% of the population of this nation now vaccinated with an mRNA Chinese bioweapon. What is this death shot? It is a simple operating system waiting for a more sophisticated download with self-replicating spike protein that as it builds up in the body more & more over time it makes the vaccinated more & more contagious. So, much so. That after 3 months pets & the unborn die if they come into close contact with these carriers of black death. After 6 months children die, after 9 months the women either die or become sterile. Now, the USA moved it's technology to China 20 years ago, so the way technology has advanced in the past, China's technology is now 200 years in advance of ours. So, just like Israel they download a program to order the 70% to go shake hands with the other 30% & those that resist (just like the Children of Israel) hunt them down like dogs. Simple. Not a single shot fired.
https://worldtruthvideos.org/w....atch/alcyon-pleiades

   0    0
Show more

Up next