close

Please help support us! https://worldtruthvideos.org/support

Up next


BLACK OPS 3... LOL... BRENTON TARRANT EDITION

90 Views
WitChKinG
232
Published on 08 Jun 2021 / In Uncategorized

I KNOW I KNOW... FUCK OFF... ITS FUNNY...

Show more
4 Comments sort Sort By

The_Britannic_Scribian

Someone actually did recreate the christchurch shooting in the actual black ops 3 game as a mod

   0    0
KnightDonsOfTheRebellion

This is fucking gold.

   1    0
Justanotherfacelesspuppet

it is so nice...

   1    0
nimble23
nimble23 2 months ago (edited)

That was more convincing than the actual vid.. : )
I love that thumbnail man.

   1    0
WitChKinG
WitChKinG 2 months ago

i have hits and misses...

   1    0
nimble23
nimble23 2 months ago (edited)

@witchking: I thought it was funny and well done, I was only taking the piss out of the original man. I'm sorry if it seemed negative towards you..

   0    0
WitChKinG
WitChKinG 2 months ago

no not at all. i was just bein truthful. sometimes i hit homeruns with my uploads. other times, not so much. lol.

   2    0
nimble23
nimble23 2 months ago

@witchking: Ah good, I"m getting paranoid now.. I get taken the wrong way so often.

   2    0
WitChKinG
WitChKinG 2 months ago

no worries at all. as you were. i do it too. its really easy with dialectic barriers and text not translating well.

   2    0
Lever_Action
Lever_Action 2 months ago

@witchking: Well type instead of talk to text you lazy bastard, lol

   2    0
WitChKinG
WitChKinG 2 months ago

i type 473490238489324728 wpm. aint no speechmatics here mang. lmao. no, what i was saying is that when you type something out, its difficult for you, the typist, to know exactly how it will come off to the person you are typing to. text wreaks of unintentional sarcasm. even the most benign message will sound like a raging diatribe. i try to add a 'lol' or something in there so people know its jovial.

   1    0
Lever_Action
Lever_Action 2 months ago

@witchking: I know, bro. I'm just busting your balls, haha! Just keeping you in check, I don't want you to get too serious, you know what I mean mang? lol

   2    0
nimble23
nimble23 2 months ago

@witchking: Yeah, without tone of voice, body language/facial expressions, it can be so easily misconstrued, especially if you don't know the general character of the other/s..
Also, I do have poor social skills and that doesn't help with communication..

   2    0
nimble23
nimble23 2 months ago

@Lever_Action: Australians/New Zealanders constantly hang shit on their good mates.. That's how I know you guys are buds..

   1    0
WitChKinG
WitChKinG 2 months ago

@nimble23: lmao! youre tellin me. i dont know, i'm kind of a prick irl too so, it would only follow that the witchking is kind of a prick. heeeeeeeeee!

btw disclaimer: the witchking is an online persona. he is not a real person. hes a character. an act. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING THE WITCHKING SAYS SERIOUSLY. 90% OF THE TIME HE IS JOKING. the other 10% hes bein the aforementioned prick. lol.

   2    0
Lever_Action
Lever_Action 2 months ago

@nimble23: LOL at the "poor social skills". I can't even use that excuse. Truthfully, I just consider almost everyone I meet a complete idiot and have allowed that to make me hate everybody. So, you see, you bunch of miscreants here are about the only people I can tolerate, HAHAH

   2    0
Show more

Up next